|Justin Timberlake Super Bowl 2018 Half Time Show LII TV Schedule|
Super Bowl 2018 halftime show: live stream, TV schedule and performersHalf Time Show for Super Bowl 2018: This time, Justin Timberlake will feature the Pepsi Super Bowl LII Halftime Show. It's interesting to know that Timberlake has already won 10 Grammy's and various different honours. And, we will continue see Timberlake playing third time engaging us on the Super Bowl Halftime stage. Not even this But also he will be the individual performer with most appearances till now. He beforehand performed at Super Bowls 35 and 37.
- Timberlake now enters the rundown of halftime acts played as of late, and the rundown incorporates Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Coldplay, Katy Perry, Madonna, Bruno Mars, The Who, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band, the Rolling Stones, Prince, Paul McCartney, U2, and so on.
- The game is scheduled to be held on February 4, 2018, at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- It will be the second Super Bowl in Minneapolis, which previously hosted Super Bowl XXVI in 1992.
- It will be the sixth Super Bowl in a cold weather city, and Minneapolis will continue to be the northernmost city to host a Super Bowl.
How to watch Super Bowl 2018 Halftime Show Online Free ?
- When: Sunday, Feb. 4
- Where: U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TV: NBC
- List of TV Channels for Super Bowl LII
- Online: NBC Sports
- Live Stream: How to Watch Super Bowl 2018 without Cable
- Upcoming Super Bowl game: When is Super Bowl 2019, 2020
Super Bowl Halftime Show live stream list of TV Channels and Broadcasting Networks
Each participating team's flagship station (the Patriots Radio Network's WBZ-FM/Boston, and the Eagles Radio Network's WIP-FM/Philadelphia, along with WEMG/Camden, New Jersey for Spanish play-by-play) will also carry the game with local announcers.
(For the second consecutive year, none of the local flagships are clear-channel stations, and thus the local commentators will only be audible for free within each respective team's immediate metropolitan area; listeners who live outside the flagship stations' broadcast ranges must subscribe to Sirius XM Radio or TuneIn Premium to access the local broadcasts.)
Under the terms of the Westwood One contract, any radio station that is not a local flagship, if they are to carry the game, must use the Westwood One feed.
- FoxSportsGo.com for desktop users and Fox Sports Go app for Mobile.
- Follow NFL official YouTube channel for updates.
- Sling TV (Subscription based)
- AT&T’s DirecTV Now service
- This will be the last game in Westwood One's current national radio contract with the NFL.
Super Bowl 2018 date
- Super Bowl 2018 Halftime Show has been scheduled to be played on Sunday, 4th February 2018. The kick-off time will be 6:00 PM ET.
Why Should Justine Timberlake Play 2018 Super Bowl Halftime Show?
- In this way, it has been confirmed by the authorities that Justine Timberlake will perform in the 52nd Super Bowl halftime show which will be hung on fourth February 2018 at the Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- With the quantity of hits under his neckline, Timberlake is the conspicuous decision to perform in the halftime show, yet the news is as of now raising a few contentions.
- A significant number of the fans went irate as Justine Timberlake is excused yet not Janet Jackson due to the Applegate and along these lines needed both to return in the show.
- Jackson was even restricted from exhibiting the Grammys after the introduction of her bosom amid the execution with Justine amid the 2004 halftime show.
- Its Redemption Time: – It was Timberlake just who tore the dress of Janet Jackson amid the 2004 execution which made an enormous discussion in worldwide and chafing a great many watchers.
- Third Time Lucky: – Justine performed in 2001 alongside NSYNC bandmates and Aerosmith, Mary J. Blige, Britney Spears and Nelly. Following three years he came back to the show as the performance entertainer, and the scandalous cameo occurred with Janet Jackson. Thus, with the 2018 execution, he will be the main solo craftsman to show up in three years.
- Prepared Performer: – During the 2004 Super Bowl halftime execution, Justine Timberlake was only 23 years of age. Amid the execution, Timberlake got a bit blur away with the foundation execution. Be that as it may, now, he is more developed and has picked up a high summons on the stage and in this way can without much of a stretch vanquish the gatherings of people.
Super Bowl 2018 Venue and Location
Pregame and Halftime Show
- Pink will perform the national anthem of the United States and Leslie Odom Jr. will sing "America the Beautiful".
- Justin Timberlake will be headlining the Super Bowl LII halftime show.
- Timberlake performed in two previous Super Bowls: Super Bowl XXXV in 2001 as a member of NSYNC, and Super Bowl XXXVIII in 2004 with Janet Jackson.
|Justin Timberlake Super Bowl 2018 Halftime Show TV Schedule Performers|
|Super Bowl 2018 Justin Timberlake Half Time Show Live|
- NFL magistrate Roger Goodell reported as ahead of schedule as May 2014 that Minnesota and its new stadium is being prepared to have the Super Bowl in 2018. The stadium seats 66,200 yet can be extended to fit up to 70,000 individuals.
- This would be the primary Super Bowl game played at The Metrodome in Minnesota after Super Bowl XXVI, in which "Washington Redskins" group won the match in the wake of vanquishing "Wild ox Bills" group, 37-24, on 26th Jan 1992.
Final WordsNow the question is "Will the rest of *NSYNC join Justin Timberlake at the Super Bowl? We can only hope." The Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime Show is the most-watched melodic occasion of the year. A year ago's show has the credit of being the most-watched melodic occasion ever over every single conceivable stage, and it is the most-watched Super Bowl Halftime execution till now through computerised and communicate channels, almost 150 million have watched the program with roughly 80 million perspectives, totalling to a fabulous number of 260 million minutes telecast.
Pepsi approaches to be the title sponsor for Super Bowl 2018, and with this, it keeps on being the title sponsor for Super Bowl Halftime Show for sixth continuous time, and this is the sixteenth year for Pepsi to be associated as NFL partner.
We anticipate anxiously for Super Bowl 2018 and are certain that the occasion will be as tremendous as the past one.